Ann Farwell Taylor
Internationally known with work shown and sold in twelve countries, Germany, England, Belgium, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Philippines, Canada, Ireland, France, South Africa, Brazil and throughout the United States.
- Juried member of the Southwest League of Fine Arts
- Juried member of The Artists of Tubac
- Juried member of Art!! Gallery
- Co-owner of El Mercado Gallery, until 1999
- Selected to design and construct the stained glass prize in the Harlequin Books International Sweepstake. The window, The Embrace, was included as part of the book storyline, The Heart Breaker, by Vicki Lewis Thomson and appears in full color on the book jacket. I am honored to have had the book dedicated to me
- Commissioned to design and construct 57 windows for St. Augustine High School Chapel The windows are in progress with window number eight.
- The first stained-leaded glass artist to be invited to the internationally known De Grazia Gallery, since its inception in 1954, for a two week, one-woman show
- Teacher of stained glass courses for at-risk and disadvantaged children in Nogales, Arizona through the Very Special Arts of Arizona
- Author of a “how-to” book for stained-leaded glass, published in 1981, now out of print
- Professional member and former roster editor, short story chair and Vice President of the Society of Southwestern Authors
- Produced a demonstration video called The Glass Goddess for a TV pilot series
- Hold numerous copyrights on designs and writing
- Hold a four charge patent for a two-handed art glass cutter, The Celtic Cutter
- Speaker at civic groups, fraternal organizations, conventions, seminars, schools and art groups, speaking about glass work, art and artists
- Owner of Fullmoon Glass, an international stained-leaded glass business
Commission work includes church doors, altar windows, restaurants, businesses and homes throughout the world.
A professional artist since 1980.